Please read these terms carefully before using this site.
Last Updated: March 11, 2016
2. Content: The information provided on this Site is free of charge and for informational purposes only. TissueTech is not responsible if information on this Site is not accurate, complete, or current. We reserve the right to modify the contents of the Site at any time, and have no obligation to update any information. You are responsible for monitoring any changes to the Site. Additionally, the content does not create a business or professional services relationship between you and TissueTech.
3. Ownership: Nothing contained in this Site shall be construed as conferring by implication, estoppel, or otherwise, any license or right to any copyright, patent, trademark or other proprietary interest of TissueTech or any third party. The Site and the content provided in this Site, including, but not limited to, text, graphic images, audio and video, etc. may not be copied, reproduced, published, uploaded, posted, transmitted, or distributed in any way, without TissueTech’s prior written consent, except that you may download and print content for noncommercial uses that are not competitive with or derogatory to TissueTech, and provided that you keep all copyright or other proprietary notices intact. Please note that this limited consent may be revoked any time. Any other use of the Site content is strictly prohibited.
4. Copyright Complaints: We respect the intellectual property rights of others and will respect to notices of alleged copyright infringement if they comply with the law and are properly provided to us. Pursuant to the Digital Millennium Copyright Act of 1998, 17 U.S.C. §512(c)(2), our designated agent for notice of alleged copyright infringement in connection with the Site is: TissueTech Inc. 3700 Corporate Center Drive Suite 700 Miami, FL 33126. To file a notice of infringement with TissueTech, the requirements set forth in Title II of the Digital Millenium Copyright Act of 1998 must be fulfilled. (The text of this statute can be found at the U.S. Copyright Office website).
5. Acceptable Use of Our Site: By accessing the Site, you agree that you will not (and will not permit or encourage others to): (a) use the Site or its content in violation of any applicable law, regulation or ordinance; (b) conduct fraudulent activities on the Site; (c) disrupt or interfere with the security of, or otherwise abuse, the site, or any services, accounts, servers or networks connected to or accessible through the Site or linked websites; (d) disrupt or interfere with any other user’s enjoyment of the Site or linked websites; and (e) use the Site to seek, provide or obtain specific medical advice, medical opinion, diagnosis or treatment as applied to a patient’s particular condition or situation.
7. Links to Third Party Sites: The Site may contain links to other third party websites. These links are provided as a convenience and TissueTech is not responsible for the content of those links or third-party websites. Inclusion of links to other sites should not be viewed as endorsement of such by TissueTech. Different terms and conditions may apply to your use of any linked sites.
8. Disclaimers: THIS SITE AND ITS CONTENTS ARE PROVIDED “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE.” YOU AGREE THAT ANY USE OF AND RELIANCE UPON THE SITE, AND ANY CONTENT AND/OR MATERIALS CONTAINED THEREIN, IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK. WE RESERVE THE RIGHT TO RESTRICT OR TERMINATE YOUR ACCESS TO THE SITE OR ANY FEATURE OR PART THEREOF AT ANY TIME. TISSUETECH EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ALL EXPRESS AND IMPLIED WARRANTIES, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO: THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE, AND NON-INFRINGEMENT, AS WELL AS WARRANTIES IMPLIED FROM A COURSE OF PERFORMANCE OR COURSE OF DEALING; THAT ACCESS WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR-FREE; THAT THE SITE WILL BE SECURE; THAT THE SITE OR SERVER THAT MAKES THE SITE AVAILABLE WILL BE VIRUS-FREE; OR THAT INFORMATION ON THE SITE IS ACCURATE AND UP-TO-DATE. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE FOREGOING EXCLUSION, AND AS A CONSEQUENCE, SUCH EXCLUSION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU BUT ONLY TO THE EXTENT PROHIBITED BY APPLICABLE LAW.
9. Limitation of Liability: IN NO EVENT WILL EITHER TISSUETECH OR ITS THIRD-PARTY SERVICE PROVIDERS BE LIABLE TO ANY PARTY FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, EXEMPLARY, CONSEQUENTIAL OR OTHER DAMAGES (INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, LOST PROFITS, BUSINESS INTERRUPTION AND/OR LOSS OF DATA) IRRESPECTIVE OF THE FORM OF ACTION AND WHETHER IN CONTRACT, TORT, NEGLIGENCE, STRICT LIABILITY OR OTHERWISE, ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THIS SITE, ANY CONTENT ON OR ACCESSED THROUGH THIS SITE.
11. Governing Law and Dispute Resolution: These Terms shall be governed by and interpreted in accordance with the laws of the Commonwealth of State of Florida, without regard to its choice of law rules. You agree that any claims or legal proceedings arising in connection with the Site will be brought solely before an arbitrator in Miami-Dade County, Florida and you hereby irrevocably submit to, and waive any objection to, arbitration.
12. Miscellaneous: These Terms, including policies and information linked from or incorporated herein, constitute the entire agreement between you and TissueTech with respect to the Site. Should any provision in these Terms be found invalid or unenforceable for any reason, then that provision will be deemed severable from these Terms and will not affect the validity or enforceability of the remaining provisions. You agree that any claim arising out of or related to these Terms or your use of the Site must be filed within one (1) year after it arose or be permanently barred.