Welcome WoundCon 2021 Virtual Attendees!
Thank you for your interest in Amniox Medical. On this page, you will find access to downloadable materials, publications and Professional Education webinars, highlighting the use of Cryopreserved Umbilical Cord Allograft as an adjunct therapy to promote wound healing.
Downloadable Resources for WoundCon Attendees
• Use of NEOX CORD 1K as an Adjunct Therapy for Complex Wounds with Osteomyelitis – Caputo et al.
• Retrospective Study of cUCAM Tissue for Wound Repair in Patients Suffering from DFU – Raphael
• NEOX Product Application Guide
• Use of NEOX CORD 1K with Negative Pressure Wound Therapy (NPWT)
Cryopreserved Umbilical Cord + Amniotic Membrane Matrix
The ultimate combination of components from the same inner cell mass of the embryo with optimal processing and biological source, NEOX CORD 1K is Cryopreserved Umbilical Cord and Amniotic Membrane.
Extensive scientific research on the ocular wound surface has shown placental tissue is suitable to help create an environment for tissue regeneration.
More Persistent: Additionally, NEOX CORD 1K is up to 10x thicker than amniotic membrane, which may increase longevity in the wound bed, potentially leading to fewer applications and lower cost of care.
NEOX CORD 1K has supported consistently high closure rates in real-world experiences.1
Hydrated, Shelf-Stable Umbilical Cord + Amniotic Membrane Allograft
Where refrigeration is a barrier, NEOX CORD RT offers the properties of umbilical cord with the convenience of room temperature storage.
Our proprietary STERITEK® preservation process maintains the critical components of native tissue, delivering the benefits of the innate structural and functional biology of the natural tissue to the wound.
- Eliminates the need for cold storage
- Two-year shelf life
- Seven sizes to meet patient needs
NEOX CORD RT is the only hydrated shelf stable umbilical cord product on the market.
Cryopreserved Amniotic Membrane (only) Matrix
Ideal for shallow wounds or for larger wound areas, NEOX 100 is the convenient cryopreserved amniotic membrane – the product can be stored in a standard refrigerator.
For more information about storage, visit the Packaging & Storage page.
One-year safety, Healing and Amputation Rates of Wagner 3-4 Diabetic Foot Ulcers Treated with Cryopreserved Umbilical Cord by William A. Marston, MD
In this webinar, Dr. William A. Marston will be showcasing the results from the one-year follow-up study to the Phase 2 open label, multicenter pilot study of Cryopreserved Umbilical Cord (cHUC) allograft TTAX01 for the treatment of Wagner Grade 3-4 diabetic foot ulcers (DFUs).
The Role of Umbilical Cord Allografts in Wound Reconstruction and Flaps by Jeffrey Gibson, MD
In this webinar, Jeffrey Gibson, MD will share his perspective and experience on the adoption of umbilical cord allografts in complex wound reconstruction. (DFUs).
Other Previous Webinars:
- Managing Wound Healing in Lower Limb Amputation Using Cryopreserved Umbilical Cord by Javan Bass, DPM, FACFAS
- Supporting Surgical Wound Healing & Functional Recovery with Cryopreserved Umbilical Allografts by Speakers: Mark Gould, MD, Allen Raphael, DPM, Ryan Putnam, MD and Jeffrey Haupt, DPM
- Promising Advancement in the Management of Complex Wounds by Robert Kirsner, MD, William Marston, MD and Herbert Slade, MD
You must be registered to access the webinar recordings on the Physician Portal. The registration process is quick and easy and you’ll get access to all our peer-reviewed studies, webinars, product information, and more.